Thursday, October 6, 2011

Download the Steve Jobs' Video on YouTube to pray for him

I feel so sad to hear the news that Steve Jobs passed away at the age of 56.

I don't want say much more about his achivements, his biography and his products like iPod, iPhone, iPad, Mactonish. I just wanna see the videos he released the new products, new apps, though he just died, I miss him so much already.

I know, there are so many Apple fan who respect and love Steve, I'm one of them, a common person to show my pray for Steve Jobs.

I'm deeply sad about Steve's passing, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. I cry for a man I never met personally but met him through his products he envisioned. It's through these and the Apple he created that he will always be admired, loved and remembered. I'm sure Steve will go to the paradise.

Steve Jobs is the Apple iconic figure forever.

If you also wanna remember Steve with watching the video he released the products freely, just use this YouTube Converter Mac to download and convert any online Video related to Steve to playback.

For Window users, YouTube Converter is one of the best YouTube Converter to automatically detect online video and download/convert YouTube (.flv & f4v) video to iPad, iPhone, iPod to watch easily and quicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment